Rove Pest Control - Not sure if they are even a legitimate company

Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We hired Rove and after several applications our ant problem was still an issue.We had a different pest control company last year who were awesome.

When we called to cancel the service they threatened to send us to a collection agency and sent someone to provide the service anyway. Good luck trying to get in touch with your rep and even after cancelling their service they still came and charged my credit card. I ended up having to cancel my card. When I tried to research the company I noticed one of my neighbors also rated them a one star.

Shame on rove.Will definitely be sending a notice to our city and the better business bureau regarding their business practices!

Review about: Pest Control Services.

Rove Pest Control is a RIPOFF

Blaine, Minnesota 0 comments

I contracted with Rove Pest control (Minneapolis, St.Paul MN area) in 2010 to kill the small black ants that were taking over my lawn and landscape.

For two seasons they came out every month (and more as I had to keep calling them back) to exterminate the ants. That's all I wanted done, and after two years they made no progress. The ants were never gone or even reduced in number. Nearly $100 a month for two full seasons and they accomplished nothing.

My calls of complaint were always greeted with sorry excuses. I found a product online (called DeltaGard) and in the spring of 2012, as the ants were still there, in full force, I applied the DeltaGard - and I am not endorsing a product here - for a about 6 weeks. One 20lb bag and the ants were gone. Gone, period, for about $30.

Rove is a ripoff, they did nothing to solve the problem for two years, and at considerable expense to me. To add insult to injury, when I informed them several times (via phone and email) that I did not want their service any longer, they refused to listen to me and insisted that I did not properly 'notify' them. They kept sending me bills for service (that they did not perform) and when I refused to pay they sent a collection agency after me. Do yourself a favor and find and EFFECTIVE and HONEST company to deal with.

Rove Pest Control is a dishonest and despicable company to deal with.Search the web and you will find others whom this company has ripped off as well.

Review about: Extermination.